Do you feel private or public schools are better?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
When it comes to education some people prefer public schools because they are funded and they are happy with the level of education their children receive from a public school. Some, however, are not happy with using public schools and feel that their kids get a better education from a private school that they have to pay for.

What are your thoughts? Is there a difference in education and learning between both a private and a public school?

The main difference is that private schools are more efficient than public schools. Private schools are private businesses that the owner constantly monitors and makes sure that things go well. Public schools, like every other public corporation are generally mismanaged making it less qualitative.

It depends on the area. However, I will say that in some areas private schools are way better so why is there a movement to persecute private schools? In fact, why not let parents truly look at schools and reject certain ones if they want to?

I guess it depends on the student's preferences. Despite being a public school, many of them provide a high-quality education. I have friends who attended public schools and are thriving. Some parents dislike the concept of enrolling their children in public schools because they believe that their children will not have a successful future but it is not true.

I guess it depends on the student's preferences. Despite being a public school, many of them provide a high-quality education. I have friends who attended public schools and are thriving. Some parents dislike the concept of enrolling their children in public schools because they believe that their children will not have a successful future but it is not true.
What do they mean by a successful future? Do they mean Harvard, Yale, and Cambridge? Can you get in those schools with public education?

Since public schools are free in my nation, there are many kids crammed into each classroom, making learning difficult and attention spans short. In contrast, private schools have smaller student populations and teachers who focus entirely on each student.

In public school, you will never study well. Because if the teacher doesn't come up on this day in private school they will organize events to retain children. In public schools, children are in the street where there are a lot of bad people there.

When it comes to education some people prefer public schools because they are funded and they are happy with the level of education their children receive from a public school. Some, however, are not happy with using public schools and feel that their kids get a better education from a private school that they have to pay for.

What are your thoughts? Is there a difference in education and learning between both a private and a public school?

Private schools are better when you talk about your ability to speak up when you notice that things are not going the way you want with your kids at school. Also, proprietors of private schools do more to ensure that students get the best education as well.

I believe it depends on the institution or the school. Private is expensive but some can provide quality education. The students are forced to do well because their parents are sending them to this private school. Public schools can also provide quality education but it's public, most can't control the number of students per room per subject. But of course, if the students want a better carrer after college, they must study.

I believe private schools are better. Private schools are owned by individuals, and I doubt there is any business owner who would not want to put in their very best to make the business move forward. Due to this, private schools tend to do better than public.

In public school, you will never study well. Because if the teacher doesn't come up on this day in private school they will organize events to retain children. In public schools, children are in the street where there are a lot of bad people there.
In public schools, no one actually cares. That's because no one really has something to lose. But with private schools, any iota of inefficiency, the teacher's job is at stake. That's why private schools are better than public schools.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member