How do you feel about video calls?

Reaction score
Do you feel comfortable with being on video calls compared to audio calls? For me, I even hate audio calls talk more about video calls. The only video call I would force myself to stay in is a work related zoom call. Apart from this, I don't answer any other kind of video calls.

When it comes to talking to my other half who I am in a long-distance relationship with, I don't mind doing video calls but when it comes to people I do not know very well I hate doing both video calls and audio calls. My anxiety gets the better of me every time and I would much rather send an email or talk through support chat than be on video or audio call.

If I know the person well, I don't mind the video calls. If it's someone I'm not close with and don't know very well, I won't do a video call or audio call.
I get anxious when it comes to calling people I don't know or don't know very well.

If I know the person well, I don't mind the video calls. If it's someone I'm not close with and don't know very well, I won't do a video call or audio call.
I get anxious when it comes to calling people I don't know or don't know very well.
I have it set on my profile not to call me without my consent on any chat messenger where it's possible to call someone on both video and audio call. Some people can be crazy with how they behave online. They don't have any regard for one's privacy.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member