Should the voting age be lowered?

It's great to hear the views of different individuals on various topics. That's what I like about this site - very communal, where we all gather in friendship to discuss common topics and learn about different cultures :cool: ❤️💜♥️💛

It's great to hear the views of different individuals on various topics. That's what I like about this site - very communal, where we all gather in friendship to discuss common topics and learn about different cultures :cool: ❤️💜♥️💛💙💗🧡
I too do appreciate that. It's so great idea to exchange ideas on forums sites like this. It's of great help for sure.

I say thanks for the response. I do appreciate your views as a person.
Appreciate Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I still even think that the 18 year old voting age is too young. Most 18 year olds are just trying to figure out life. And having them make such a sensitive decision on who to govern them is really not worth it. For me, I think the voting age should be reviewed upwards.

I think it should be 16 as that's when kids really start thinking about their future.
What are your thoughts?

I don't agree that the voting age should be lowered and one of the reasons for that is because a lot of manipulations will begin to occur with such development coming into play. It is age 18 here in my country and I believe that it is fair for everyone.

18 is just the right age for me. Any younger and you are asking immature minds to make decisions they cannot comprehend the consequences of.
Exactly! Someone have to be categorically recognized as an adult in order to be able to understand the consequences of their decision which is why allowing someone who is below 18 years of age two participate in voting is a very wrong decision to make.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member