Day or Night Sleeper?

I am someone who prefers to sleep at night. Generally, I go to bed around 9 or 10 in the evening. However, when I feel tired or have not had enough sleep at night, I take a nap for about 30 minutes to an hour in the afternoon.
It is recommanded to practice sports and then take a shower if you could not sleep at night. This sport activity will help you to avoid stress. Because still at bed thinking on day inquiries is not best practice especially you have full day of work tomorrow.

I am used to sleep in the day. I never feel sleepy or tired. I am taking energy vitamin everyday which is why , I never feel tired or sleepy. I only sleep in the evening for 7 hours.

I am used to sleep in the day. I never feel sleepy or tired. I am taking energy vitamin everyday which is why , I never feel tired or sleepy. I only sleep in the evening for 7 hours.
Exactly because sleep a lot of hours at night is not something recommanded even by doctor, 7 or 8 hours is quite enough for body to have a break and a pause from work, while exceed it is not something recommanded and could be source of illness.

I am also a night sleeper. I cannot sleep or take a nap in the day. I am not used to it. If I force myself to take a short nap, my head aches.

I am also a night sleeper. I cannot sleep or take a nap in the day. I am not used to it. If I force myself to take a short nap, my head aches.
Use of medecines to take nap is not something recommanded. Some people goes to this direction either for day short naps or night naps but nothing is better from natural nap.

Use of medecines to take nap is not something recommanded. Some people goes to this direction either for day short naps or night naps but nothing is better from natural nap.
That is right. It is never good to use a sleeping pill to be able to sleep. The body system might get addicted to it and the more suffering to endure. The best is to sleep naturally.

Last edited:
I follow early to bed and early to rise except on weekends and holidays..I am a morning person and I wake up at 5 AM on most days. Even on holidays, I can not stay in the bed post 7 AM. I work from 5 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon non stop..I take a short power nap of 20_40 minutes then to recharge myself for the rest of the evening. I hit my pillow at 10 in the night.

I follow early to bed and early to rise except on weekends and holidays..I am a morning person and I wake up at 5 AM on most days. Even on holidays, I can not stay in the bed post 7 AM. I work from 5 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon non stop..I take a short power nap of 20_40 minutes then to recharge myself for the rest of the evening. I hit my pillow at 10 in the night.
That's good to hear from you that you sleep early and wake up early too. I sleep at 9 in the evening and wake up at 4 in the morning to jog and cook breakfast he, he.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member