Abortion

According to the laws governing the arbortion worldwide, all the partners that do unprotected sex they should be prepared to bring up their babies in case of early childhood pregnancies. As in no one is allowed to do the arbortion. This is because arbortion is killing.

This is always a touchy subject to discuss but I have the same opinion every time this is brought up. I am pro-choice and I believe that a woman should be able to have the right to choose whether she would like an abortion or not but I do believe there should be a line that is drawn where it should not be used.

If a woman is pregnant and there is a serious risk to either her health or the health of the baby then I believe she should have a choice. If the woman was raped then I believe she should have a choice as well without feeling like she is being judged for her decision.

The only time I am against abortion is if it is used as a form of birth control. There are plenty of ways you can prevent an unwanted pregnancy from condoms to the pill and even the morning-after pill and there is no excuse to wait until it is too late to have an abortion to terminate the pregnancy because it was an accident.

How about those who just have sex without using any kind of protection or contraceptives knowing well pregnancy might happen? When it happens, they would want to get rid of the baby.. I'm not in support of abortion except for cases where the life of the mother is at risk.
Same, and rape.
I just had a thought though - what if the relationship between the couple dissolves during the pregnancy itself? Being pregnant is hard.

The only time I am against abortion is if it is used as a form of birth control. There are plenty of ways you can prevent an unwanted pregnancy from condoms to the pill and even the morning-after pill and there is no excuse to wait until it is too late to have an abortion to terminate the pregnancy because it was an accident.
Have you heard of cases where ppl actually do this?
Getting pregnant in the first place is stressful, I doubt ppl would intentionall yget pregnant with plans to have an abortion.
Just my 2 cents :)

How about those who just have sex without using any kind of protection or contraceptives knowing well pregnancy might happen? When it happens, they would want to get rid of the baby.. I'm not in support of abortion except for cases where the life of the mother is at risk.
What about rape or incest?

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member