Do you like pills or Injection?

Reaction score
Between getting pills or Injection whenever there's a need for you to undergo medical treatment, which is your usual preference? I hate the smell of pills and they take too long to start working. It's why I prefer getting injection because they go straight into the blood stream and start working immediately.

How about you?

I don't mind either needles or pills to be honest but I don't tend to watch if I am having something injected into my arm or even having blood taken as I know that can freak me out.

Pills are something I would much rather take though over having an injection but that is not always possible.

I don't mind either needles or pills to be honest but I don't tend to watch if I am having something injected into my arm or even having blood taken as I know that can freak me out.
I have the same reaction even with my eyes closed!

I have to have all needle procedures while lying down - whether a vaccination, blood test or what not. To prevent me from fainting

True, IV (intravenous) medications have a faster response than PO medications, but to speak the truth, I do not like any injectable medications. I am a public health professional and I work in a health center, and I inject medications almost all the time, but I can not take any injections.

My nature is that I love things that happen very quickly. That's why I would prefer injections over pills anytime, anyday. Whenever I take injections, especially the intravenous, I start feeling the efficacy in a matter of minutes. I find it a boredom taking pills for treatment especially when it has to do with sicknesses that I need quick relief from to meet up with something.

For me l do prefer the injection's. Pills are hard for me to swallow. They normally stuck on the throat and posing more problems to me.

I will have to go with pills. I don't enjoy having needles to go through my body. So, I would rather take pills than ask for an injection unless it is a situation where injection is the best bet.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member