Do you believe ghosts exist?

Reaction score
I have watched a lot of ghost-related movies and have also seen a few short videos of people claiming to have captured ghosts on camera. However, there are a lot of people who reject ghosts and claim that they are not real.

How about you? Do you think that there are ghosts in this world?

Balancing religion and realism, I have come to the conclusion that ghosts don't exist. What we have at best are demons and those ones can be proven to exist. When a person dies, the spirit returns to God. It doesn't roam the streets to be committing havoc.

The Bible teaches that evil spirits exist, not ghosts. In that case, the ghosts must be demons. That's my take on it.
These films are not based on religious backgrounds but they are based on science fiction or something that is not real or related to your believes. This is the main purpose for creating these films.

I have watched a lot of ghost-related movies and have also seen a few short videos of people claiming to have captured ghosts on camera. However, there are a lot of people who reject ghosts and claim that they are not real.

How about you? Do you think that there are ghosts in this world?
I've never seen one....

Ghosts are real. I have personal experience about ghosts. When one of my friends died, he use to visit me. He use to knock on my door and will be asking me to let him enter. Sometimes, when i wake up, i will hear him singing and bathing in my bathroom. I have to let him know that i can't tolerate his behaviour any longer and he stopped disturbing me.

Balancing religion and realism, I have come to the conclusion that ghosts don't exist. What we have at best are demons and those ones can be proven to exist. When a person dies, the spirit returns to God. It doesn't roam the streets to be committing havoc.
Thank you, you explained it well, its true there are no ghosts, and yeah when a we die our spirit returns to GOD, but on a movie they show ghosts return to attack or hunt the person who kills them. Lol

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member