You Cannot Petition the Lord With Prayers

Reaction score
"You cannot petition the lord with prayers" is a line from The Door's song.
I really believe in this line. God is a higher being who does not care about our petty issues such as money issues, health issues, relationship issues. Do you really think someone who looks after this creation has time to fix our small problems?

I believe God is not just our Creator, but our heavenly Father. In the bible, it says he is our heavenly Father and he is very much aware we have needs. So yes I believe because he loves us when we come to him about our needs, he is ready to help, this is why he sent us the Holy spirit which should be our comforter.

I believe God is not just our Creator, but our heavenly Father. In the bible, it says he is our heavenly Father and he is very much aware we have needs. So yes I believe because he loves us when we come to him about our needs, he is ready to help, this is why he sent us the Holy spirit which should be our comforter.
Remember, God is also a creator of this universe, He has a lot of work to balance the universe, do you really think He is interested in our simple problems. Don't you think he has given us everything to solve by ourselves

I refuse to get into this debate. Seems God has lots of work to do. Maybe, he has to delegate some of it to the numerous angels that work with him. But I petition God and he answers me by helping me fix those things I petition him for.

Well, I don't know about others but I do petition my God. Let him be the one to tell me it is a small request but I must tell him all my fears big or small
Yes mate, God never fails whatever we ask from him that's why He said, ask and you will be given. No humans can question about the Almighty Power, big or small He can solve and restore through our faith.

I share a special connection with my Almighty. Prayers are my means of communication with that Supreme power. Hinduism believes that God is within me and all his creations. I don't need to seek him elsewhere, I just need to connect to my inner self to get connected to Him. He knows all about me including my issues. He doesn't need to solve them all, he has a better plan in place for everything. I don't doubt that. I just ask for the strength to keep holding on to my faith, stronger during the turbulent times.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member