Thoughts on those who keep a gun in their home but refuse to keep it locked up.

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
We understand that in the US, as long as you have a gun license and permission to have a gun within your home, you can have one but you should keep the gun safely locked up so that it does not get into the wrong hands.

There have been a few times where shootings have happened and it's been because the gun was not secured how it should have been and the gun got into the wrong hands.

What are your thoughts on those who have a license to have a gun but do not keep it locked up as they should?

I mean, what is the point if you can't get it quickly in case of an emergency?
This is one way to think but if you have it out of a locked and safe place and you do have young children around, they will get curious and will mess with it. I have seen it many times where there has been a shotting and you later find out it was a child who shot their sibling because they got hold of a gun that was not secure.

I believe that if you keep it locked up in a cupboard or even a safe that is easy for you to get to in an emergency that is what you should do.

I myself am also anti-gun but I also like in the UK. I would hate to have a gun around my children whether it was locked up or not.

It could get into the hands of kids or suicidal people. In that case, the action can be a tragedy beyond comprehension, so, yes, people need to practice gun safety if the own one.
This I do agree with, unfortunately, I feel many people tend to get hold of kids without properly knowing how to use them or keep them and that results in a lot of issues that we see today.

It needs to be secured enough so no one that shouldn't be handling it, doesn't by some odd chance. Those who fail to secure it, are doom to misfortune.
This I very much agree with. I feel some people who can get hold of guns get them to say they have then in some cases and not for any purpose, those are the kinds of people who tend to end up suffering that misfortune.

What's a "plastic person"? No, I don't have any first hand experience with firearms. But that does not invalidate what I've stated i this thread.
😃Aye?...."Plastic people"?

Tell ya what mate.

I'll give ya 3 guesses.

If you guess correctly—I'll grant your desired wish....

...I'll leave this forum and never return to disturb your safe space ever again....

...how's that sound, good?😎👍

Oh, and fyi:
"What's a "plastic person"? No, I don't have any first hand experience with firearms. But that does not invalidate what I've stated i this thread."

☝️🙂Hey Zoldos.

Where has this supposed invalidation occurred?

We have a few guns in my house. It is only my wife and I. We still have them locked up in a safe. With trigger locks. We love to go target shooting at the range. One of the things we do together and love it.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member