Those who believe COVID is a conspiracy.

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
I always remember during the pandemic and when the lockdowns were at their most strict, many people would be on the internet and questioning whether COVID was real or whether this was the government's way of controlling us and making us do what they wanted us to.

Despite many deaths and people even losing their loved ones and not being able to be by their side when they passed, this was something that continued to happen and got worse and worse the more people read and believed it.

What are your thoughts on those who believe COVID is a conspiracy?

I don't know if it was a conspiracy or not, but If governments didn't do it intentionally, they took the opportunity and made something out of it. (mass control test using fear + power)
While I may not fully agree, I understand the importance of temporarily closing down and wearing masks. In the initial stages, it seemed like some people were not concerned about their well-being and were more interested in making a statement by not wearing masks. Personally, my priority was ensuring the safety of my family and friends by taking necessary precautions

Too many layers of information to really understand Covid, it's origins and the real truth. I just do my best to stay healthy, use my common sense precautions while in public that have worked for me for my lifetime, and incorporate the right interventions during cold and flu season.

Too many layers of information to really understand Covid, it's origins and the real truth. I just do my best to stay healthy, use my common sense precautions while in public that have worked for me for my lifetime, and incorporate the right interventions during cold and flu season.
I believe this is the best way to be and how most should be, you will however get some people who will take things too far and try to get many to believe we are being tricked.

Ok, so let me see if I am getting this right.

With the exception of @Jason, the other posters in this thread are still buying the covaids narrative, correct?

How many compliantly lined up & unquestionably submitted yourselves to the clotshots?

Are you all still not aware of the rapidly increasing numbers of deaths and debilitating harms resulting from the clotshots?

If you still don't know, Pfizer cut short live testing on animals due to the very first live animal trial resulting with dead animals.

How many of you actively partook in demonizing those who questioned the covaids narrative?

Do you regret your behaviour?

Those who questioned the covaids narrative are individuals like myself.

Individuals with the courage to think independently, sought answers to unanswered questions and who against overwhelming odds have been trying to warn everyone of the deception from the beginning—all while being viciously attacked & abused by those we tried to help.

I would have every right to be angered by the outrageous injustices perpetrated by perfidious officials and obsequious members of the public—and yet I'm not angry with the public, although I feel pity.

I am angered by those officials whom have purposely lied to us all, deceived us all, concealed the truth from us all, offended against every single one of us, you, me, literally everyone except for their own exclusive privileged class as they participated in the cunning mass-murder of our friends & family.

If you yourself are still bedazzled by the covaids deception, well....that would be tragic as no one can save you from yourself.

Unfortunately those who have already allowed theirselves to be injected with the clotshots—and thus far not yet "died suddenly"—these individuals have had their dna altered and legally no longer considered human beings. These individuals are now legally considered as patented property.

Ok, so let me see if I am getting this right.

With the exception of @Jason, the other posters in this thread are still buying the covaids narrative, correct?

How many compliantly lined up & unquestionably submitted yourselves to the clotshots?

Are you all still not aware of the rapidly increasing numbers of deaths and debilitating harms resulting from the clotshots?

If you still don't know, Pfizer cut short live testing on animals due to the very first live animal trial resulting with dead animals.

How many of you actively partook in demonizing those who questioned the covaids narrative?

Do you regret your behaviour?

Those who questioned the covaids narrative are individuals like myself.

Individuals with the courage to think independently, sought answers to unanswered questions and who against overwhelming odds have been trying to warn everyone of the deception from the beginning—all while being viciously attacked & abused by those we tried to help.

I would have every right to be angered by the outrageous injustices perpetrated by perfidious officials and obsequious members of the public—and yet I'm not angry with the public, although I feel pity.

I am angered by those officials whom have purposely lied to us all, deceived us all, concealed the truth from us all, offended against every single one of us, you, me, literally everyone except for their own exclusive privileged class as they participated in the cunning mass-murder of our friends & family.

If you yourself are still bedazzled by the covaids deception, well....that would be tragic as no one can save you from yourself.

Unfortunately those who have already allowed theirselves to be injected with the clotshots—and thus far not yet "died suddenly"—these individuals have had their dna altered and legally no longer considered human beings. These individuals are now legally considered as patented property.

I thought that whole animal death thing was debunked ages ago?

Also when you have a virus messing with a population, how else should a government act? Specially when time is short.

I thought that whole animal death thing was debunked ages ago?

Also when you have a virus messing with a population, how else should a government act? Specially when time is short.
Debunked? How? And by whom?

Coz mate, it's literally stated in Pfizer's own research papers—which they & governments world-wide knew about and actively withheld & concealed from medical professionals and the public.

Frankly I'm astonished you're not already aware of this.

Fyi: Pfizer initially sought legal means to keep their research out of the public domain for 75 years and it's thanks to numerous individuals & organizations taking legal actions challenging this 75 year concealment that Pfizer has since been forced to release their shocking research papers.

Most of it is now publicly available.
Pfizer has been releasing batches of their files since last year.
(*it's not hard to find and there is a hell of a lot to read through.)

"Also when you have a virus messing with a population, how else should a government act? Specially when time is short."

☝️😐Are you aware of Hegalian Dialectics? aka Marxist Dialectics.

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

~PROBLEM ~REACTION ~SOLUTION

¹•A "PROBLEM" is manufactured and blamed on someone/or something else.

²•The publics REACTION is demanding a solution.

³•A "SOLUTION" is then implemented.

hegelstriad.gif

Debunked? How? And by whom?

Coz mate, it's literally stated in Pfizer's own research papers—which they & governments world-wide knew about and actively withheld & concealed from medical professionals and the public.

Frankly I'm astonished you're not already aware of this.

Fyi: Pfizer initially sought legal means to keep their research out of the public domain for 75 years and it's thanks to numerous individuals & organizations taking legal actions challenging this 75 year concealment that Pfizer has since been forced to release their shocking research papers.

Most of it is now publicly available.
Pfizer has been releasing batches of their files since last year.
(*it's not hard to find and there is a hell of a lot to read through.)

"Also when you have a virus messing with a population, how else should a government act? Specially when time is short."

☝️😐Are you aware of Hegalian Dialectics? aka Marxist Dialectics.

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

~PROBLEM ~REACTION ~SOLUTION

¹•A "PROBLEM" is manufactured and blamed on someone/or something else.

²•The publics REACTION is demanding a solution.

³•A "SOLUTION" is then implemented.

View attachment 121

Humor me and link a source then, everything I looked up debunks it and even on their site they have nothing on it: https://www.pfizer.com/about/responsibility/misinformation

Humor me and link a source then, everything I looked up debunks it and even on their site they have nothing on it: https://www.pfizer.com/about/responsibility/misinformation
😎Exactly where & what did you look up which supposedly "debunks it"?

I presume you are specifically referring to the disastrous animal trial cover-up, correct?

May I inquire as to which search engine/s are you relying on for research?

Also, regarding the use of such a specific term as "debunks", I am inclined to suspect reliance upon "Fact Checkers"? And if so, I would then ask why that may be? as well as your honest opinion of these supposely "authoritative" sources?

Now, as I'm sure you're aware, the linked source you've so kindly provided....is literally a Pfizer website.

🤭This is the very same multi-shelled Pfizer corporation which has actively been seeking to legally conceal the full scope of their clotshots scientific data for a minimum of 75 years.

Have you ever wondered why they would be so eager to hide scientific facts?

Why would Pfizer corporation be so keen to inhibit anyone—including independent medical research organizations & other scientific experts—from accessing this critically important information which pertains to a hastily developed experimental gene "therapy" drug concoction that has now been injected into billions of individuals world-wide and has made Pfizer multi-billions in financial gains.

Again, this is the same Pfizer corporation that claimed the clotshots were "Safe & Effective".....😒which we have been discovering is a total lie.... while Pfizer corp still feigns otherwise so in the face of massive amounts of evidence-including Pfizer's own data-proving that Pfizer et al have deliberately withheld &/or misrepresented the very limited information Pfizer released into the public domain prior to the legal requirements to release all data.

If your reliance for accurate information on this particular subject matter is Google, then perhaps you may consider who owns Google. Because this same perfidious individual also "donates"-(* invests)-heavily in many related organizations—including Pfizer.

😏 Surely there's no potential conflicts of interest nor any other questionable business practices going on behind the scenes....especially involving the kind old Mr Gates...the eugenicist.

Regardless, since you've had difficulty finding the relevant information, when I have the time I'll dig up some info pertaining to the failed animal trails for ya. However, in the mean time, here is one of dozens of independent research papers:

"Forensic Analysis of the 38 Subject Deaths in the 6- Month Interim Report of the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trial"

"Abstract"

"The analysis reported here is unique in that it is the first study of the original data from the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2mRNA vaccine clinical trial (CA4591001) to be carried out by a group unaffiliated with the trial sponsor. Our study is a forensic analysis of the 38 trial subjects who died between July 27, 2020, the start of Phase 2/3 of the clinical trial, and March 13, 2021, the data end date of their 6-Month Interim Report. Phase 2/3 of the trial involved 44,060 subjects who were equally distributed into two groups and received Dose 1 of either the BNT162b2mRNA vaccinated or the Placebo control (0.9% normal saline). At Week 20, when the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine received Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. FDA, subjects in the placebo arm were given the option to be BNT162b2 vaccinated. All but a few accepted. Surprisingly, a comparison of the number of subject deaths per week during the 33 Weeks of this study found no significant difference between the number of deaths in the vaccinated versus placebo arms for the first 20 weeks of the trial, the placebo-controlled portion of the trial. After Week 20, as subjects in the Placebo were unblinded and vaccinated, deaths among this still unvaccinated cohort of this group slowed and eventually plateaued. Deaths in the BNT162b2 vaccinated subjects continued at the same rate. Our analysis revealed inconsistencies between the subject data listed in the 6-Month Interim Report and publications authored by Pfizer/BioNTech trial site administrators. Most importantly, we found evidence of an over 3.7-fold increase in number of deaths due to cardiovascular events in BNT162b2 vaccinated subjects compared to Placebo controls. This significant adverse event signal was not reported by Pfizer/BioNTech. Potential sources of these data inconsistencies are identified."

The propaganda about COVID not being real was propagated by religious leaders who felt targeted by the lockdowns. Their source of income dried up. They had to push that propaganda to try and arm twist the government into opening religious institutions.

@CuriousFiend I respect your opinions. But your arguments don't get more valid just because you try and use big words, and multiple paragraph replies. You just sound like a kid who has to be the smartest person in the class, but most of what you are saying is BS.

Just my thoughts.
😂Ahh yes, thank you once again Zoldos, for such genuinely inspired words.

You are too kind good sir/ma'am.
Bless you.

😎Exactly where & what did you look up which supposedly "debunks it"?

I presume you are specifically referring to the disastrous animal trial cover-up, correct?

May I inquire as to which search engine/s are you relying on for research?

Also, regarding the use of such a specific term as "debunks", I am inclined to suspect reliance upon "Fact Checkers"? And if so, I would then ask why that may be? as well as your honest opinion of these supposely "authoritative" sources?

Now, as I'm sure you're aware, the linked source you've so kindly provided....is literally a Pfizer website.

🤭This is the very same multi-shelled Pfizer corporation which has actively been seeking to legally conceal the full scope of their clotshots scientific data for a minimum of 75 years.

Have you ever wondered why they would be so eager to hide scientific facts?

Why would Pfizer corporation be so keen to inhibit anyone—including independent medical research organizations & other scientific experts—from accessing this critically important information which pertains to a hastily developed experimental gene "therapy" drug concoction that has now been injected into billions of individuals world-wide and has made Pfizer multi-billions in financial gains.

Again, this is the same Pfizer corporation that claimed the clotshots were "Safe & Effective".....😒which we have been discovering is a total lie.... while Pfizer corp still feigns otherwise so in the face of massive amounts of evidence-including Pfizer's own data-proving that Pfizer et al have deliberately withheld &/or misrepresented the very limited information Pfizer released into the public domain prior to the legal requirements to release all data.

If your reliance for accurate information on this particular subject matter is Google, then perhaps you may consider who owns Google. Because this same perfidious individual also "donates"-(* invests)-heavily in many related organizations—including Pfizer.

😏 Surely there's no potential conflicts of interest nor any other questionable business practices going on behind the scenes....especially involving the kind old Mr Gates...the eugenicist.

Regardless, since you've had difficulty finding the relevant information, when I have the time I'll dig up some info pertaining to the failed animal trails for ya. However, in the mean time, here is one of dozens of independent research papers:

"Forensic Analysis of the 38 Subject Deaths in the 6- Month Interim Report of the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trial"

"Abstract"

"The analysis reported here is unique in that it is the first study of the original data from the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2mRNA vaccine clinical trial (CA4591001) to be carried out by a group unaffiliated with the trial sponsor. Our study is a forensic analysis of the 38 trial subjects who died between July 27, 2020, the start of Phase 2/3 of the clinical trial, and March 13, 2021, the data end date of their 6-Month Interim Report. Phase 2/3 of the trial involved 44,060 subjects who were equally distributed into two groups and received Dose 1 of either the BNT162b2mRNA vaccinated or the Placebo control (0.9% normal saline). At Week 20, when the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine received Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. FDA, subjects in the placebo arm were given the option to be BNT162b2 vaccinated. All but a few accepted. Surprisingly, a comparison of the number of subject deaths per week during the 33 Weeks of this study found no significant difference between the number of deaths in the vaccinated versus placebo arms for the first 20 weeks of the trial, the placebo-controlled portion of the trial. After Week 20, as subjects in the Placebo were unblinded and vaccinated, deaths among this still unvaccinated cohort of this group slowed and eventually plateaued. Deaths in the BNT162b2 vaccinated subjects continued at the same rate. Our analysis revealed inconsistencies between the subject data listed in the 6-Month Interim Report and publications authored by Pfizer/BioNTech trial site administrators. Most importantly, we found evidence of an over 3.7-fold increase in number of deaths due to cardiovascular events in BNT162b2 vaccinated subjects compared to Placebo controls. This significant adverse event signal was not reported by Pfizer/BioNTech. Potential sources of these data inconsistencies are identified."

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it. Though they seem to have stretched the number of deaths from the covid shot a bit with deaths from suicide and traffic accidents.

Many conspiracy theories loomed around and many narratives went viral on the social media. We saw sickness and deaths and we can not deny that there was a pandemic. It was not something that any government was ready for. And they took the decision based on the situation. And any decision would face criticism and protest.
We have different narratives around the origin of the virus. And this still stays mysterious. Was it natural or leaked from lab? Unfortunately, we will never come to know the truth. The narratives and conspiracy theories will keep looming for a long time to come.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member