Should vaccinations in children be compulsory?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
At the moment, getting your child vaccinated against deadly diseases is advised but it is not compulsory which means a lot of parents tend to refuse to get their children vaccinated, and that then causes issues and possibly even deaths that could have been avoided due to them refusing.

Do you think vaccinations in children should be compulsory?

Yes of course, vaccinations for children should be made compulsory because it's good for their health and longevity. Although, I will only take an exception to getting COVID vaccination for kids. COVID vaccination for kids is the only one I wouldn't support.

Yes of course, vaccinations for children should be made compulsory because it's good for their health and longevity. Although, I will only take an exception to getting COVID vaccination for kids. COVID vaccination for kids is the only one I wouldn't support.
May I ask why you're against the COVID vaccine, but for everything else? Is it because it's new? Anyways I think children should be vaccinated from everything. To me it's absolutely child abuse if you don't vaccinate your children, you're setting them up for getting sick and or getting other children sick.

For me I think the vaccinations in children shouldn't made compulsory. In my country there was a time the children under the age of five years were introduced to the polio vaccination. Unfortunately the vaccination brought about complications in the bodies for the children and the government came out clearly that there was really something wrong with the vaccine.
So the government initiated a compensation plan to the paralysing children that were perfectly well before taking the vaccine.

I too am curious as to why you would not agree to the COVID vaccine but would agree to all the others that also have a lot of issues behind them as well. I have allowed all my kids to have every vaccine offered to them including the COVID vaccine and have seen no issues at all and it's benefited them greatly.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member