Should sex work be legal?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Sex work is pretty much frowned up on in most places in the world but still people take part in sex work to be able to make something despite it being illegal in most places.

When it comes to sex work, do you feel it should be made legal to help prevent issues that sex workers have, or do you agree with it being kept illegal?

This is a very dicey topic. It looks morally depraving for a country to publicly legalise prostitution but looking at it logically, I think it is necessary. I believe commercial sex workers help to reduce incidents of rape and sexual molestation. I don't think commercial sex workers pose any inherent harm to the society as long as it is practised by a full adult.

I believe it is the right thing to outlaw the practice of sex work. My point is that there are many other ways to make good money these days without engaging in such immoral behavior, and those who are paying for commercial sex services are aware that it is against the law, so there is no justification for them.

I believe it is the right thing to outlaw the practice of sex work. My point is that there are many other ways to make good money these days without engaging in such immoral behavior, and those who are paying for commercial sex services are aware that it is against the law, so there is no justification for them.
You need to live and let others live. For the fact that you don't view it as morally right doesn't mean it is not morally right in other religions and societies. In Netherlands, it is a legal venture and taxable. The citizens have no problems with that.

Sex work can be legalised or not depending on the social construct of a people of a particular location.

The legal work in this domain is medical means it could repair problems for partners what we call a doctor in this domain could help both of them, but practicing it outside of marriage is the source of illness. Even in some countries, they invent robots to do this work but it contaminates illness also.

Prostitution is the oldest profession on earth. Whether you legalise it or not, it would still continue to thrive. Why not then legalise it and regulate it to help protect both the dealer and the patron. Look what legalisation did to the gambling industry.

You need to live and let others live. For the fact that you don't view it as morally right doesn't mean it is not morally right in other religions and societies. In Netherlands, it is a legal venture and taxable. The citizens have no problems with that.

Sex work can be legalised or not depending on the social construct of a people of a particular location.
I don't mean to offend anyone; this is just my opinion, and my nation has its own customs and traditions. Are you aware that prostitution is considered a major crime in Arab countries due to cultural and legal norms?

Prostitution to some degree is already legal everywhere except in some strongly religious or Communist nations. O.K., what I mean is at the least, stuff like strip clubs. Of course, though, in many countries prostitution (as in sex) is illegal technically but it's not enforced and places to get it are incredibly easy to find.

Last edited:
718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member