Should celebrities feel guilty about easy money?

I don't even understand what people mean by easy money. Celebrities don't have to feel guilty for the money they make because it isn't even easy money. A footballer scores a goal and it is only the goal that ab average person sees. They don't see the numerous gym sessions, practice regime, diet and lifestyle disciplined. No easy money here.

I don't even understand what people mean by easy money. Celebrities don't have to feel guilty for the money they make because it isn't even easy money. A footballer scores a goal and it is only the goal that ab average person sees. They don't see the numerous gym sessions, practice regime, diet and lifestyle disciplined. No easy money here.
Yeah, the behind-the-scenes stuff isn't taken into consideration.

Even if we leave out the behind the scene activities, celebrities have very short career spans. Careers of most celebrities don't even last more than 10 to 12 years and no one would look at them again. They deserve everything they get to compensate for the short career span.

I do not see why celebrities should felt guilty about easy money, however, I feel that they have responsibility to the less fortunate people and they should do charity to help the people who need it.
They don't have any responsibility to the less privileged. The celebrities didn't make them less privileged. It is not fair to guilt trip people like that.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member