Milk OR Dark Chocolate

Angry Jasmine Goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

i can't stand dark chocolate it tastes horrible lol
I felt like that at the very start, it does take some getting used to.

Do you like Belgian chocolate? I'd say that's somewhere in the middle of the spectrum of the taste of milk/dark chocolate, and I friggin' LOVE it :love:
[automerge]1681153816[/automerge]
Milk OR Dark chocolate.
Dark chocolate in milk tastes yummy ;p Get the pun? Hehe ;D

I'm the opposite lol. In fact I **PREFER** Belgian chocolate and Swiss chocolate <3 I'd say they're in between milk and dark chocolate :D
I've never tried Belgian chocolate or swiss so I can't comment on those. xD I would like to try them someday but I'll have to probably import them. I don't think any of my local grocery stores will carry anything like that.

I've never tried Belgian chocolate or swiss so I can't comment on those. xD I would like to try them someday but I'll have to probably import them. I don't think any of my local grocery stores will carry anything like that.
They're available in the UK. I believe they're commonly found around the world. Of course they're more expensive due to imports. A lot of stuff is imported these days ;)
[automerge]1681663893[/automerge]
Dark Chocolate contains a substantial amount of sugar and sugar is not good for your body.
Dark chocolate is known to be healthier than milk chocolate. It contains more flavanols and more cocoa and less sugar than milk chocolate.
This fact has been backed up by multiple sources. :cool:

Perhaps I've missed something - please point me to an article where you see milk chocolate to be healthier? :)
I like milk because it is a healthy choice.

Just to clarify this thread is about milk chocolate vs dark chocolate, and not milk vs dark chocolate :)

Milk and chocolate is what we call tea in my country. We don't drink milk separately without adding corresponding chocolate. Whether the milk is more than chocolate or the other way round, we simply love the combination. But now, both is beyond average man reach. The inflation is too terrible down here.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member