Do you make use of perfumes?

Reaction score
Perfumes and body sprays are very high on my list because I don't joke with look good and smelling nice. It's why I don't do so well being close anyone who's got body odour. I make use of armpit roll on, body spray and oil perfume at the same time. I spend more than $50 on perfumes and body sprays every month.

I do make use of perfumes and body sprays and also roll-on deodorant as well. I never feel confident unless I have perfume, body spray, or deodorant on as I am always strict about my personal hygiene.

I have just recently been using Charlie body spray and it's amazing and the scents are awesome.

I am always using perfumes along with roll-on deodorant and body sprays.
Even if I am not going out anywhere and just staying inside all day, I will use my perfume, roll-on and body spray.

At the moment, I am using a candy floss body mist, Calvin Klein 'Her' perfume and a Charlie body spray with a flower-scented roll-on.

I am always using perfumes along with roll-on deodorant and body sprays.
Even if I am not going out anywhere and just staying inside all day, I will use my perfume, roll-on and body spray.

At the moment, I am using a candy floss body mist, Calvin Klein 'Her' perfume and a Charlie body spray with a flower-scented roll-on.
Naseem Azhar perfume oil is what I'm currently using at the moment and it's very good. It's a highly concentrated aromatic fragrance oil that is mild on the skin. The fragrance of the oil perfume can last up to 72 hours when it's used.

I do use perfume but i don't have a special or particular one i prefer. Once the fragrance and the price is okay, am good to go. While i use perfume and body sprays, i don't play with my personal hygiene. While am a lover of good perfume, it is never a priority to me. I can do wothour

I do use perfume but i don't have a special or particular one i prefer. Once the fragrance and the price is okay, am good to go. While i use perfume and body sprays, i don't play with my personal hygiene. While am a lover of good perfume, it is never a priority to me. I can do wothour
Personally, I have a strong principle when it comes to using perfumes and body sprays. Yes, taking good care of your personal hygiene is good but smelling good does require more effort in using deodorants.

I have different perfumes that I use for different occasions. I mean, it is important to understand how important perfumes are when it comes to using it at home. I have always been in a position where I can use those perfumes, and it makes me stand out anywhere that I go.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member