Do you find the voting process really worthy your time?

I don't find it worthy of my time anymore which is sad as it will affect the elections because I know I am not the only one who has the same attitude.

The more people that end up thinking voting is not worth their time because of the lies and the deceit the fewer people will vote and the worse things will get but at the same time, if you do not know who to trust anymore, you really are not going to vote.

I gave up with the electoral processes and the expectations of the the elected leaders in my country. These people talk to you nicely and convince you when they want your vote. As soon as they win the elections they won't do any of the promises and won't even pick your calls to them.

I don't find it worthy of my time anymore which is sad as it will affect the elections because I know I am not the only one who has the same attitude.

The more people that end up thinking voting is not worth their time because of the lies and the deceit the fewer people will vote and the worse things will get but at the same time, if you do not know who to trust anymore, you really are not going to vote.
When they abuse the voting process by allowing kids to vote just to rig elections, how can I have trust in the electoral process?

You will waste your time and energy all for nothing because your vote won't still count.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joty0UT4NKI

In my country we as the citizens we no longer trust the process. Since we got the independence in 1963, we only have less than three general elections that were handled in free and fair elections. Ever since that time we have never had any free and fair elections.

Even the days we had fair elections in my country the political leaders have not delivered anything to the people.

On election day, I just find a place to chill and sip some good bottles. Probably, I prepare a good meal for myself and enjoy to work free day declared by government for the elections. I can't go to a polling booth to vote. For who?

Well, most politicians are not doing it right to show the people that they really care. I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to vote on election day since there are few politicians that are worth giving a trial.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member