Do you believe aliens exist?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
This has been something that has been a hot topic for a while. Some people do not believe that aliens exist and that we are the only living species but then we have others who believe there is more than just humans that are living and that we just have not found it yet.

We have seen things such as sightings of weird things that can not always be explained and some even say that they may have seen things such as UFOs but we never seem to see any solid sightings that aliens do exist.

What are your thoughts? Could there be aliens out there somewhere?

I do *not* believe in "alien abductions".
Happens in movies of course. In real life? Who knows? It's possible humans could be abducted by aliens in space which may never be reported.

I believe they may have existed, but a very long time ago, and have gone extinct.
Who knows, there have been UFOs. It's possible even that they're scared of humans :p
There may even be undiscovered planets, galaxies, etc. Space is just too big, we'll see. :cool:

Happens in movies of course. In real life? Who knows? It's possible humans could be abducted by aliens in space which may never be reported.

Who knows, there have been UFOs. It's possible even that they're scared of humans :p
There may even be undiscovered planets, galaxies, etc. Space is just too big, we'll see. :cool:
Yes true. But why would aliens, who clearly must be super advanced to even be visiting us, care about humans? We are an infantile race. lol

The universe is huge! Statistically speaking, there are likely millions of habitable planets in just our galaxy alone!

Yes true. But why would aliens, who clearly must be super advanced to even be visiting us, care about humans? We are an infantile race. lol

The universe is huge! Statistically speaking, there are likely millions of habitable planets in just our galaxy alone!
They may be human predators, who knows

🤭 I really can't say much here, although I would like to.

Y'all are probably familiar with the "Globe Earther" vs the "Flat Earther" informational war, yes?

What if neither are accurate?

Now, on a very different, yet related subject....are modern homosapiens the only remaining humanoid species which currently exist?

Science hippies tell us the amswer is a definitive "Yes".

😎But is that the correct answer?

Well, of course it is.

Yet....correct according to whom?—& why is that so?

Are we really the only humanoids?

Did all precursor species become extinct?

Or do some still exist amongst us?

What is homo-capensis?

A lot of supernatural beings are existing on this our planet but you need to train yourself to see them. When i opened my third eyes, i start to see them. But i have to shut down my third eyes because the experience is not always pleasant. There are some meditation exercise that can open your spiritual eyes to see and interact with other beings.

I apologize, but I don't think aliens exist because I haven't seen any evidence of them. The only videos I've seen online discuss this topic are from a small number of countries, and almost all other countries except few don't have any videos or articles about aliens. Why don't these things appear in other continents and countries?

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member