Do family members still support each other in lives

Reaction score
Nowadays things are changing so unexpectedly. ln the past families could come together and help one another to sort out different unprecedented issues that come up in life. However that is the contrary oflate.
Everyone has their own problems and depending on the help from the family may pose burden to the entire family.
What do you say about that?

The scenario of family and the bonding has changed a lot with the changing socio economic conditions across the globe. Also, your culture and traditions have a big role to play. In India too we have seen a drastic shift in family dynamics in the last few decades due to this socio economic development. And not to forget the effect of global influences in this digital world. But somehow still the bonds exist and people do come out to help each other. But it's not so much like earlier days. The bondings are not so organic and strong like earlier days. People are getting more closed and self centred.

I see it somewhat still, but it does seem to be a dying thing, specially with less people having kids and what not.
Although, I respect people's decision of not wanting to have kids but I must be honest about how I feel regarding this. I don't understand it at all. Your parents did well to give birth to you but all of a sudden for one flimsy reason, they don't want kids.

In my family, we frequently support our family members. Whether we need emotional help or financial help, our family is always with us. I not only get help form my siblings and parents but I also help my parents and siblings.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member