Coffee OR Tea

Good Morning Coffee GIF by Travis

I like drinking tea as well as coffee, but given a choice between tea and coffee, I will always choose coffee. When I drink coffee it is black coffee without milk, cream, and sugar. However, when I drink tea, I like tea sweetened with sugar, milk, cream, and spices.

I like drinking tea as well as coffee, but given a choice between tea and coffee, I will always choose coffee. When I drink coffee it is black coffee without milk, cream, and sugar. However, when I drink tea, I like tea sweetened with sugar, milk, cream, and spices.
I can never do strong coffee.
Your tea sounds good, but I feel like cream + sugar = too sweet. I'd do cream without the sugar, but that's me :p

Have you ever tried irishman coffee? If not, I'd definitely recommend it :)
It's awesome, especially with Nutmeg (had it in the Caribbean, known for Nutmeg :cool:)

I struggle to sleep well, so coffee is a no no for me. If I take coffee, I will end up not sleeping in 24 hours.

I prefer tea both morning and night before going to bed. Tea is usually my routine breakfast meal.
I'm lucky in that I fall asleep pretty much immediately whenever I try, no matter how more or less sleepy I am :cool:

I have completely stopped using milk products. It helps moving away from them. Not that milk products have their benefits, but I am trying to maintain a diet that is nutritious and healthy at the same time.

You're truly blessed my friend. I don't know what or how my sleep got so messed up. Now, I'm being very careful with what I eat or drink that's capable of disrupting my sleep.

Have you made plans to detoxify your body system? That could be a major thing to do. You need to be sure that there is less caffeine in your system as that is one of the biggest causes of struggling with sleep.

Have you made plans to detoxify your body system? That could be a major thing to do. You need to be sure that there is less caffeine in your system as that is one of the biggest causes of struggling with sleep.
Funny enough, I don't drink anything that adds caffeine in my system. I don't take energy drinks or take coffee much. There's nothing to detoxify honestly.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member