Artificial Intelligence

Rampensau

Debater
Reaction score
How do you envision the future role of artificial intelligence in various industries, and what ethical considerations should be prioritized to ensure responsible AI development?

AI started being implemented quite some time back. Our smart phones, smart devices, Siri, Alexa etc are household names and they all have imbedded AI in them. But in recent times, we have seen a lot of talks and debates around AI, with more and more generative and predictive AI tools coming in use and taking everyone with surprise. Like any other technological development, this too will come with its pros and cons. It's a boon if used responsibly but can be a bane if it starts controlling human. It will impact all industry, can do wonders if used for assistance to improve the efficiency and productivity. But an overuse and abuse; s also a possibility and that can bring disastrous results. The debate of Ethical AI is picking up the heat for the same concern

A lot of people are definitely going to keep losing their jobs to artificial intelligence. It started on a mass scale last year and it's going to keep happening. The use of AI will improve company's productivity but the human labor will be cut short.

A lot of people are definitely going to keep losing their jobs to artificial intelligence. It started on a mass scale last year and it's going to keep happening. The use of AI will improve company's productivity but the human labor will be cut short.
That's the biggest concern. We see that the impact is now seen. Many have lost their jobs. It's sad that technology is replacing human. Technology should be the one that assists human and doesn't replace it.
However, they are people who say that it would create more jobs in coming years in a different way. I am not too hopeful about that. We have to wait and watch. I am personally against AI replacing human and especially in a creative space.

I believe that AI has already been impacting the industrial sector for some time and will continue to do so over time, more and more, it is important that we adapt to technological advances in order to take full advantage of it and not be left behind in the technological race.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member