Abortion

What about incest and girls under 16?
i strongly believe woman have the right to get an abortion under any circumstances, yes you are the one that had sex but sometimes its their right to choose what they do and sometimes its the right choice to get an abortion.

but yes, what happens if it rape, what happens if its under 16 or abuse in the family that lead to a 16 year old becoming pregnant?

Woman have the right to do it!!

Abortion is absolutely fine, the person carrying the fetus should have a say with their body and it's absolutely appalling that the government has a say in what someone does with their body.
I'm probably going to get hated for this. But:

They had the option to have a say before they had sex. If it's incest or rape I support an abortion. But not because they had a "one night stand" and "made a mistake". It's 'their' body as you say so they're responsible for making sure nothing happens after being stupid with sex.

I'm probably going to get hated for this. But:

They had the option to have a say before they had sex. If it's incest or rape I support an abortion. But not because they had a "one night stand" and "made a mistake". It's 'their' body as you say so they're responsible for making sure nothing happens after being stupid with sex.
I'm actually going to disagree with you.

Woman have the rights to make a choice to get an abortion no matter what the circumstances are, yes they had a choice to have sex but woman have the rights no matter what, nobody should tell them what they should, or what to do!

Women don’t get pregnant all by themselves. In fact, a woman can’t get pregnant by herself. But if a girl gets pregnant because she had sex with you, it will be totally her decision whether or not to have the baby

if they want to get an abortion than thats their choice and everyone needs to respect that.

Woman have the rights to make a choice to get an abortion no matter what the circumstances are, yes they had a choice to have sex but woman have the rights no matter what, nobody should tell them what they should, or what to do!

Women don’t get pregnant all by themselves. In fact, a woman can’t get pregnant by herself. But if a girl gets pregnant because she had sex with you, it will be totally her decision whether or not to have the baby

if they want to get an abortion than thats their choice and everyone needs to respect that.
yea k.

Why should you have to choose an abortion when there are already a lot of methods to control unnecessary pregnancies? Using birth control pills and tools is not only cheaper but also a healthy choice compared to getting an abortion. I think abortion should be the last option for couples. I also believe victims of rape should have access to safe abortion.

Why should you have to choose an abortion when there are already a lot of methods to control unnecessary pregnancies? Using birth control pills and tools is not only cheaper but also a healthy choice compared to getting an abortion.
I think most ppl use condoms and birth control pills if they know IN ADVANCE that they do not wish for pregnancy to subsequently occur. I think it's more a case of the couple deciding they want a child and then changing their mind, which can occur for various reasons. I doubt a couple would choose to go through the abortion process as opposed to using a cordon or taking a pill ;)

However, I do agree with you there, that banning abortion, apart from cases of rape, will make a couple think twice before having a child :cool:

I agree with this! I also do want to remind people that not everyone who can give birth identify as a woman so it's not just women's rights we're talking about here. Here in the US, the government has way too much control over what a person with a uterus can do with their bodies and it's sick. It should only be between the person and their health care provider and if they so choose to not carry the fetus to full term, they absolutely should get the choice to have an abortion.

I agree with this! I also do want to remind people that not everyone who can give birth identify as a woman so it's not just women's rights we're talking about here.
You raise an interesting point, I never considered trans rights in the scheme of all this. I think it should be talked about more in respect to abortion rights. I know it's a sensitive thing, and sadly a taboo subject for many, which it shouldn't be! Thanks for sharing! :)

In my country the abortion is a criminal offence but it has some exceptions, If the mother's life is in danger, the doctors is entitled by the law as stipulated in the national constitution that they can conduct the abortion to save the life of the expectant mother.
And I really like the way it is here in my country.

Rape case is a total different case altogether. So long as the expectant mother develops complications during the labour, the doctor is allowed by the rule of law to conduct an abortion to save the life of the mother.

What about incest and girls under 16?
So far as they did the adult thing because sex is something that can be done by the those in the marriage only, they are subjected to give birth to their young ones.
[automerge]1682372880[/automerge]
Yeah, so are abortions allowed in this case?
Some US states disallow abortions even in cases of rape :( it's bad! but some do provide exceptions
Yes in my country the arbortion is only allowed in that case

What is your opinion on abortion? I think that it's a rather helpful way to help people who don't want children.
How about those who just have sex without using any kind of protection or contraceptives knowing well pregnancy might happen? When it happens, they would want to get rid of the baby.. I'm not in support of abortion except for cases where the life of the mother is at risk.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member