What's your childhood hobby you still engage in?

Reaction score
We all have our childhood hobbies which we love so much and there's no way we wouldn't engage in it everyday. They are part of what made our childhood memorable.

Which of such hobbies did you carry over to your adulthood and do you still see yourself engaging in such a hobby once in a while?

Online friendships and that’s all I can say, haha 😂

Ping pong too - it started to be a passion of mine as I played it a few times on holiday as a kid. I joined a club outside of school hours as a teen. Unfortunately the current situation is that my working hours clash with this activity. However I still attend this as a hobby where I can afford to take time off work. Else I occasionally play with friends at pubs or party places.

Clearly, as you're always building a website in your head, ya nerd! :cool:

Excited The Hills GIF

LOL :ROFLMAO:

I'm getting ready to revive my vBulletin website ....:ROFLMAO:

The one hobby I had as a child that I still have to this day as an adult is video games and playing them. I remember I was around 3 years old when I started gaming and even now at the age of nearly 37, I still love playing video games when I have the time.
3 years old? Wow, even more surprising given that you're in the next generation of me. Even nowadays, most ppl don't have their own gaming console as a 3 year old. They may share an iPad, sure, but not a gadget of their own .
[automerge]1683228242[/automerge]
What games did you play as a 3 year old out of curiousity @Shortie ?

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member