What Day Is It Today?

Reaction score
Frid(YAY)
Its Friday GIF by The Office

It's currently Tuesday here in England, UK but we are close to Wednesday now with it being 23:19 pm as I write this. Nearly halfway to the bank holiday weekend!

Wednesday Hump Day GIF by joeyahlbum
Yeah, always nice to have a long weekend! And my boss at work has been kind enough to let us have Friday afternoon off too, as a reward for our hard work :cool:

Aw man, I'm jealous! You have a 4-day working week? In what country are you based?

Complaining John Oliver GIF
Naah, I don't get 4-day working week, they will never be that too kind to us workers. I meant it's Friday and it's the day we get off work after that day till Monday we will be back. We all hate Mondays 😂. It's Friday today again and even with my hand injury, I'm happy to rest with it all through weekend.

Naah, I don't get 4-day working week, they will never be that too kind to us workers. I meant it's Friday and it's the day we get off work after that day till Monday we will be back. We all hate Mondays 😂. It's Friday today again and even with my hand injury, I'm happy to rest with it all through weekend.
Oh yeah, I didn't realise Monday is a bank holiday until recently lol

It's Thursday here right now and I seriously can't wait for weekend to be here because I need a break so bad. I will be spending my weekend in the pool because I can't deal with all the heat now. This is why I don't have any love for summer.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member