What are your thoughts on teachers having discussions with children about politics?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
As much as I am all for children learning about politics and being made aware of politics, something I am against is when teachers try and push their preferences in terms of parties or political members in a bid to try and sway a child to support a party or person they do.

I believe that children should grow up learning about politics but should be left to make their own decisions regarding a party or a member of politics.

What are your thoughts on teachers having discussions with children regarding politics?

Such a teacher should be made to face serious consequences for his or her actions. It's just like the same thing with having a teacher suggest to kids that they might be trapped in the wrong body just to influence their decision and thinking towards the sex they were born with, such a teacher should be striped of anything making her a teacher and sent to jail.

I don't even think teachers should have political talks with kids because they can easily indoctrinate those kids. Only in classes like history and government classes should political discussions happen and it must be monitored by school hierarchy to ensure it is very balanced.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member