What are your thoughts on Karma

Reaction score
Karma is a philosophical idea from Hinduism, which was popularized by Buddhism. According to the principle of Karma, human beings move around the circle of birth, death and rebirth. The rebirth is determined by the karma of your previous life. You will continue to be born until you are liberated.

I believe that there is some truth in everything related to Karma and Dharma, because I believe that what you do in life you will end up paying for in this life or the next, but I don't have much theory to say if this is true or not.

What goes around comes around and karma is real. Don't do unto others if you do not want others to do unto you ( Confucius). The bad you do to someone will go back to you and if you do something good to others, good karma will be yours to achieve.

Last edited:
Karma is digital whether you like it or not, it will get back to you. It might not be soon but it really comes. It is not a belief but it's nature.

What comes around goes around and karma is real. Don't do unto others if you do not want others to do unto you ( Confucius). The bad you do to someone will go back to you and if you do something good to others, good karma will be yours to achieve.
Yes mate you are right what goes around comes around. you can't escape the pains you cause others. it must surely come back to you. That's the law of retribution

Yes mate you are right what goes around comes around. you can't escape the pains you cause others. it must surely come back to you. That's the law of retribution
Yes, no one can escape that unless make amends before it comes to you. We know well if what we're doing is right or wrong.

I strongly believe in the law of karma. It might not happen the way you expect, but you will definitely reap what you have sown one way or the other.
Agree what we do to someone goes back to us the same way we did. We need to be kind to humanity.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member