Weekend Plans?

The last Friday was New Year's Day in my home country. I had a family gathering. My brother's family and sister's family came to my house and we cooked and ate. Our celebrations continued on Saturday. Today is Sunday and I started working at 5 in the morning.

As long as it's the league football season, I always have plans to watch all the English Premier League matches. I do try to watch some of the Spanish La Liga matches. I would never miss my club (Manchester United) matches.

Gonna watch the London marathon on Sunday and hopefully meet up with a friend tomorrow. Other than that, not much else.

Satisfying Work From Home GIF by Kiri®

I'm so happy about this as well!! And our boss at work as been kind enough to let us have Friday afternoon off :cool:
That is awesome! I love bosses like that who let you head off early especially when it's a long weekend :)

I am determined this weekend to take time away from work and enjoy the weekend, I feel like I need to take a few days to recuperate and this weekend could be the perfect chance.

That is awesome! I love bosses like that who let you head off early especially when it's a long weekend :)
Who doesn't, hehe

I am determined this weekend to take time away from work and enjoy the weekend, I feel like I need to take a few days to recuperate and this weekend could be the perfect chance.
What you up to? Have a nice one :cool:

I would have gone for a good swim tomorrow but unfortunately I had a nasty cut today which almost took one of my left fingers, so my swimming plans have been cancelled. I will just stay home watch movies and probably EPL tomorrow too.
It's sad that there's so much you wanna do but can't due to your accident :(
Wish ya a speedy recovery!

This weekend it is another bank holiday, the second of two back-to-back bank holidays. The weather isn't looking the greatest which is just typical for a bank holiday. I may check out what is going on with the coronation but we are excited for the WWE main event, backlash tomorrow night so that should be fun!

This weekend it is another bank holiday, the second of two back-to-back bank holidays. The weather isn't looking the greatest which is just typical for a bank holiday. I may check out what is going on with the coronation but we are excited for the WWE main event, backlash tomorrow night so that should be fun!
Weather could be worse though :p

This weekend, I'll probably be staying in working and playing a few games as it doesn't seem like the weather is going to be the greatest this weekend.
I'll probably head to the shop if needed but other than that, it will be a chilled-out weekend.

It's sad that there's so much you wanna do but can't due to your accident :(
Wish ya a speedy recovery!
I did heal fast. I was surprised with how fast that happened because within 4 weeks, I was already healed that I could put the finger in water.

I have a wedding anniversary ceremony to attend tomorrow.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member