The last TV show you watched?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
I do not tend to watch a lot of TV and I only really tend to watch TV shows that I enjoy and follow. I thought it would be nice to have a thread to see what everyone else is watching at the moment, it may give others an idea as to a new TV show to what.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Mine was WWE Smackdown last Friday, I need to catch up on WWE Raw from this week before Wrestlemania this weekend.

I'm rewatching Game of Thrones all over again. I'm currently in the last season 8, the long night episode where the Night King brought his army of the dead to Winterfell.
What a coincidence, I was also thinking to rewatch Game of Thrones, especially after watching House of the Dragons, I need to update my knowledge on Westeros. :D I am also thinking to rewatch Vikings.

It has been over five years since I last watched a WWE match, and I can honestly say that I no longer find the sport enjoyable. Instead, I watch TV shows like "The Amazing Race," which follows a group of people as they travel the world in an attempt to win a million dollars.

What a coincidence, I was also thinking to rewatch Game of Thrones, especially after watching House of the Dragons, I need to update my knowledge on Westeros. :D I am also thinking to rewatch Vikings.
Seriously, I will never get tired of watching Game of Thrones no matter how many times I have watched it. It's even more interesting for me than House of the Dragon.

Halo Series Season 2 is the current TV show I'm watching.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member