Should there be more done to help drug addicts?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
It's no shock to most people when I say that drugs are a big problem for many all around the world. With more ways for people to be able to get access to drugs whether they are safe or not, it is proving a huge problem.

In some cases, those who are addicted to drugs do get the help they need but in other cases, they don't get the help they need or do not always know where to go to to get the help they need leaving them just stuck in the addiction they have.

Should more be done to help drug addicts? What are your thoughts?

Is anyone forced to take any drugs? It's a personal decision as far as I'm concerned. I know people go through a lot but that shouldn't push you into doing drugs and becoming an addict.

Some are coerced to take drugs via peer pressure and not because they wanted to do it. So, it is a big challenge for a couple of them to come out of it. Sometimes, it is important not to blame anyone for issues that they are having for one reason or another.

Where I lived at before in Virginia did quite a bit to help drug addicts coming out of jail. Despite it being a rural area, there was a program where they could get fast food jobs. I'm sure it helped them quite a bit to get on thier feet.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member