Should schools have some kind of security?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
We all know how bad violence can be in schools with not only gun violence but also knife violence as well and even physical fights as well. This often either leads to huge issues for the school, severe injury to those who were involved, or even death.

Due to things like this, would you say that security should be placed in schools?

The basic ones. We should trust students not control or intimidate them.
I agree. I feel there should be security but also that it should be something that is there to ensure the students that it is for their protection and not to watch them and judge them.

Once they realize that the security is there to protect them and protect against any kind of severe violence happening, I feel students will feel much better around the school knowing they are safe.

I think policemen should be in front of the school. This could prevent some crimes from happening. For the sale of illegal substances that could prevent a child not in his natural behavior or committing crimes by the fact of drugs.

In my opinion, security is very mandatory in every school compound and also outside the school, their are a lots of kids who don't like school only because they are getting bullied and beaten up by their peers, so having security will improve this peoblem.

Security should be implemented in schools. This is crucial to the safety of everyone, the students, teachers, parents who drive their kids to school, workers, and other volunteer workers.

This remind me of an incident in my high school where an armed man was able to enter the school premises. My relative's wife, a teacher, was killed in the shoot out incident. My former PE teacher and choir trainer was wounded.

I am backing the security on schoeeols. The security personnel at school really helps to keep the children full watched and protected against bad habits like loitering around among indiscipline practices.

It is extremely important for schools to have some level of security. Besides the issue of violence that is pretty common, these kids could also endanger themselves with the kind of things they do all in the name of playing.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member