Is AI a threat to employment?

😄 I reckon so-called "A.I." is a very compellingly presented fiction.

There is no intelligence.

There is merely the illusion of such.

Recently my...ahhh...🤔rather comically hostile hacker friend was trying to explain to me about the differences with various other types of advanced pseudo-"intelligence" systems & algorithms & ****.

From what I could grasp, "A.I." is potentially one of the lesser concerning autonomous digital "entities" currently being developed.
😂We probably shouldn't rule out an eventual "Judgement Day" scenario at some point.

People think that the cost paid for AI robots is much lower or even the API of AI is much lower than paying someone a salary and after a period this person may request to an increase in salary. This is because the cost of food and transportation is increasing every day so the pay rate last year didn't do the same things today. So it is for money purposes.

AI cannot replace humans in our jobs, nor can it pose a threat to employment. This is because artificial intelligence is a preprogrammed system that lacks free will.
It is quite evident from a piece of writing I have seen that says, "AI cannot replace us, but those who are using AI will," that someone who uses AI can take the place of someone who is unable to use it, but not the AI by itself.

AI cannot replace humans in our jobs, nor can it pose a threat to employment. This is because artificial intelligence is a preprogrammed system that lacks free will.
It is quite evident from a piece of writing I have seen that says, "AI cannot replace us, but those who are using AI will," that someone who uses AI can take the place of someone unable to use it, but not the AI by itself.
They could be helpful for humans in their private lives because it contains a database of pieces of information that may save people a lot of time in searching for information. But it could replace humans in some sectors.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member