How Was Your Day?

Heartbroken that everyone's post count is inflated through forum games

Heart Love GIF by kurrrtwu

Broken Heart Heartbreak GIF by MOODMAN

I had a pretty average day today. I had set my alarm for 5 but I snoozed and by the time I woke up it was already 6:45. I went to the bathroom and then sat up for 30 minutes of meditation. Nothing interesting happened today, except a visit from my sister.

My day has been okay. Unfortunately dealing with PC problems at the moment, happy right now that it is playing nice as I have work to do but I am hoping it lasts a bit longer so that I can continue to work and hopefully replace it but things are not looking good at the moment.

Other than that my day has been okay but I am ready for the weekend already.

My day has been okay. Unfortunately dealing with PC problems at the moment, happy right now that it is playing nice as I have work to do but I am hoping it lasts a bit longer so that I can continue to work and hopefully replace it but things are not looking good at the moment.
Hope all works out. What's the issue? I can try help. I'm a software developer :)

Other than that my day has been okay but I am ready for the weekend already.
Nice! Up to anything exciting? :cool:

Hope all works out. What's the issue? I can try help. I'm a software developer :)

Nice! Up to anything exciting? :cool:

It would seem it is just getting old and if I try to do too much on it, it tends to freeze or restart randomly. Had issues for over a year now and no matter what we tried, nothing seemed to help it so it seems that I may need to upgrade sooner or later.

This weekend just going to be chilling and enjoying the first of two bank holiday weekends :)

It would seem it is just getting old and if I try to do too much on it, it tends to freeze or restart randomly. Had issues for over a year now and no matter what we tried, nothing seemed to help it so it seems that I may need to upgrade sooner or later.
Possibly your hard drive is failing? I'd recommend upgrading to SSD if you have an HDD currently.

Possibly your hard drive is failing? I'd recommend upgrading to SSD if you have an HDD currently.
We were thinking that so looking into possibly getting an SSD at some point to try it.

My day today has been somewhat okay. Spent much of it easing a migraine that I ended up with when I woke this morning and then throughout the day been catching up on work and doing what I needed to around the house. Wish the weather was better though, definitely not feeling like spring at the moment.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member