How did you get into your current hobby?

Reaction score
I am currently cultivating produce in pots. This hobby stemmed from a desire to save money and explore something new. Surprisingly, I have discovered that I can succeed at it despite not having a natural knack for gardening. Apart from practical benefits, it is a satisfying and therapeutic escape from some of my problems. For that reason, I have been dedicating my free time to nurturing my potted plants. How did you get into your current hobby?

I have a lot of hobbies like watching movies, reading books, graphic designing and so on. I got into reading books cause I didn't have access to television while I was in school. I got into graphics cause I was just curious about how these designs where made.

My hobbies are posting on forums and also playing video games. Playing video games is something I got into when I was young when my dad introduced me and my brother to video games, from there I continued to play and still do now.

I got into forum posting when I was searching for something technology-related and came across a forum that I gained an interest in. 20 years later I am still posting on forums :)

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member