Do you make use of debit or credit card?

Reaction score
Which kind of bank cards are you making use of for your transactions? Do you like using a debit card or credit card?

Debit card works very well for me because using a credit card will definitely put me in a situation with bad debt. I have a problem with spending, so it's why using debit card cuts on the spending since I can't spend more than what I have in the account.

I always use a debit card when I am making purchases. I find it better for me to have a card so that I can only spend the amount I have in an account on purchases so that I do not run the risk of spending more than I can afford.

I have always avoided credit cards as I don't want to get into bad debt.

I use chase cards that have a good amount of cash back offers on them. Ended up saving a good amount of money that way.
What's chase card? This is my very first time of hearing about it. How does it differ from a debit or credit card? I don't think we have in my country yet, otherwise I should have known or heard about it.

I have always used a debit card and always will use a debit card.
I like knowing how much I have to spend and how much I should be saving.
If I had a credit card, I'd be worried I'd be spending more than I can afford.

I have always used a debit card and always will use a debit card.
I like knowing how much I have to spend and how much I should be saving.
If I had a credit card, I'd be worried I'd be spending more than I can afford.
Exactly! I would never be comfortable to spend above my earnings. This is why debit card remains my favourite. I know what I have saved and how to spend it judiciously.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member