Do you like to play video games?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
I have been a fan of video games ever since I was around 3 years old. Even now as an adult, despite me not getting a whole lot of time now to always play video games I do enjoy playing when I do have the time.

At the moment I enjoy playing games such as Destiny 2, Fortnite, Roblox, and even Apex Legends. I also like to play other games as well depending on how I am feeling.

Do you like to play video games?

I do play when I have a minute. So as of late, no gaming for me.
I'm sure it takes more than a minute to play a game, ya silly monkey :p

I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old. :) I love games! I've slowly been playing Mega Man Battle Network recently.
Of course! I see you on various gaming forums hehe

I do play when I have a minute. So as of late, no gaming for me.
I know this feeling. It's nice when you can get on and play for a little, especially if you do not tend to get a lot of time to play video games which I don't now due to work.

Any chance I get I try to game and it almost feels like a reward when I can.

I have always enjoyed playing video games, even as a young boy. I especially like first-person shooter games and FIFA games. However, because of my current busy schedule, I find it difficult to find time to play these days.

I love gaming, but I can live without it. In fact, I've lived without it for maybe 10 years. The reason is quite silly. I let my nephew, who was then 7, borrow my Wii and I just haven't gotten back into gaming since that time.

I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old. :) I love games! I've slowly been playing Mega Man Battle Network recently.

Playing video games has been the way that I relax after a difficult week. While it is never easy to play some of the games, I always find a way to play games such as Mortal Kombat series. Winning makes me happier than losing.

I got into gaming at a young age, around 5 or 6, when my dad got us a PlayStation. My brother and I would spend hours playing games like Mario Brothers, which is still my favorite. These days, I am still into classic games like The Sims and Crash Bandicoot. I play them both on my gaming console.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member