Do you drive yourself or have a personal driver?

Reaction score
I learnt how to drive without even going to the driving school. Playing car racing video games and car parking simulation games helped me a lot in learning how to drive before just going to driving school for formality sake and getting my driver's license. I don't have any need for a personal driver because I enjoy driving myself.

How do you feel about having a personal driver?

I learnt how to drive without even going to the driving school. Playing car racing video games and car parking simulation games helped me a lot in learning how to drive before just going to driving school for formality sake and getting my driver's license. I don't have any need for a personal driver because I enjoy driving myself.

How do you feel about having a personal driver?
Lol, a 😂"personal driver"?

Could you elaborate on what exactly is meant.

I have been driving since the age of twenty years and it's almost 26 years since I have been driving. But off late, I avoid driving. It's more to do with the stress level of driving in the huge traffic with bad roads( most being under metro construction). I have not taken my car much out since the pandemic. I walk to my work through a short cut( It's faster than taking a car). If it's a short distance, I would sometimes take my car. Else I would book Ola autos or cabs. If my husband is there, he will mostly do the driving.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member