Are you afraid of thunderstorms?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Something that I have always been afraid of since I was a kid is thunderstorms. I always remember when I was younger, we used to get a lot of thunderstorms that happened in the night and I remember one night there was a thunderstorm and my light bulb had blown in my nightlight so my room was in darkness. I only remember there being a huge flash of lightning and a crack of thunder and it scared me.

Even now I don't like it when we go get thunderstorms.

Are you afraid of thunderstorms or do you enjoy them?

They can be very dangerous. I feel restless whenever there's a thunderstorm ⛈ ⚡ going on. It's capable of killing someone should the person be struck by a lightening ⚡.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing enjoyable about a thunderstorm!!

If they are only small thunderstorms, then they don't bother me but if it is a bad thunderstorm that lasts a while, I do get afraid.
Especially if the thunderstorm is during the night.

It's every kid's nightmare. But you get used to it slowly as you grow up. Even kids deal with it easily if parents are around.
Unfortunately, I'm still very much afraid of thunderstorms. I can't think of anything that's enjoyable with it no matter how much I do try finding it. It makes me so restless and it gets worse when I'm not at home as it rages.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member