Are court TV shows a good idea?

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
If you have ever watched TV or seen anything about court TV shows on the internet, you will know there are shows such as Judge Judy and even Dr. Phil that are aired that go over court cases of people who are having legal issues with someone.

I have in the past watched some of these but I don't dedicate my days to watching these and may only see them if I see a clip online of the show.

What are your thoughts on court TV shows? Do you feel they are harmless and a good idea or do they have a bad effect on people who watch them?

Some maybe into them. I am not a fan.
I noticed just the other day that Steve Harvey now has his own show called Judge Steve Harvey. I haven't checked it out yet but I was surprised to see him turn to a judge show being he is more of a comedy type person.

May take a look just to see how it is.

My g/f and I watch "Court Cam", where it shows various real people seeing judges for different crimes. Some serious, some harmless. It is amusing to see how dumb people are and the crazy things they say to the judge. Esp. "Youtube Lawyers" and so called, "Sovereign Citizens". OMG

As for harming, I don't know. Personally, I don't think it does....

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member