Those that choose to not keep their distance during the pandemic.

Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
During the early days of the pandemic when we were advised to stay indoors, keep our distance from those who were not in our household, and also wear masks, it was pretty shocking to see how many people did not listen to that advice, especially when it came down to keeping their distance.

Even now, I still do my best to keep my distance from those who do not live in my household because COVID and other issues are still very much a thing and it's not only to protect myself but also others.

What are your thoughts on those who chose not to keep their distance during the pandemic and even now?

I believe most of us in my place followed this protocol. I was near the grocery store during the first days of pandemic. Food is essential. As the eldest, and being the person between me and my brother, who has the strong immune system, that's just self-proclaimed. I volunteered to do all the activities outside. People who went to the supermarket were polite and very abiding citizen. We watched our distance. All wore mask and face shield. No one is allowed to inside without mask and faceshield. Even the queue to the cashier/cash register were being monitored. No physical contact. Items were placed in a basket, and the cashier attendant was wearing gloves, mask and face shield.

I worked retail at the time, there were those who did their best and then there were those that had no respect at all. Is it really hard to not get close and keep your germs to yourself?

We are always going to have people that are willing to risk their lives for such a cause. They won't believe that it is dangerous till it gets to the stage where they begin to understand how deadly the disease can be. So, it is not shocking to see the stubborn ones around.

Honestlt I thought it was all just bullcrap. I would get pissed if someone complained about me being too close and tell them to go back into their bubble at home. The outside is for people not afraid. If you scared of catching something stay at homew, don't expect others to conform to your inability to deal with reality.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member