Do you think dating sites are reliable now?

Reaction score
Some years ago, dating sites used to be very good when it comes to getting reasonable people to fall in love with, get married and start a family with. But now, everything have changed because most dating sites are full of hookers since everything have turned into a cesspool.

Do you think there's still any reliable dating site out there?

Dating sites have now become a place where the business is done for people claiming to be lovers Chatting. They charge so much on subscriptions for a week or month for nothing absolutely. According to me dating sites are nowadays a waste of time

Dating sites have now become a place where the business is done for people claiming to be lovers Chatting. They charge so much on subscriptions for a week or month for nothing absolutely. According to me dating sites are nowadays a waste of time
Tinder?
I feel like too many guys just want a one night stand. It's annoying. I gave up on online dating ages ago.
My friends have had success though - you just gotta write a detailed but concise description of exactly what you want e.g. long-term relationship/casual/etc :cool:

I myself have never used a dating site as I have never felt the need to but I do have friends who have used them and recently as well and they do say that they are good and they have seen good results from them.

I guess it depends on what outcome you are looking for when using a dating site.

Frankly speaking, I never believed in dating sites. Therefore, I have limited experience. I feel that online dating is quite risky as the chances of a person being truthful are very slim. These days most dating activities are happening on social media platforms. My brother married a girl he found on facebook. They have been married for 6 years.

I have been on a couple of dating sites, and it was really difficult to find someone that was there to find true love. So, nowadays, I want to go out there and find someone that is so dear to my heart. I mean someone who will tick the boxes for me and make me feel so complete.

I don't believe in dating sites. I can't remember a scenario where a colleague at my current work told story about his previous job. They supported a dating site where they pretended to be a girl to chat with a guy member of that site. They used fake photo and names.

On the other hand, I believe we can find match on Tinder but less probability. Another colleague at work is currently in the US because she is now married with the guy she met on Tinder.

There was once a time where dating sites was the go to place, the solution for finding your other half. These days majority of the dating sites are filled with scammers running fake accounts looking for potential victims.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member