Do you think Bitcoin will become number one asset?

Reaction score
Currently, gold is the most valuable asset in the world with a market cap of $12 trillion. Miocrosoft is the most valuable company with the market cap of $3 trillion. Currently, market cap of Bitcon stands at $1.30 trillionand the total market of cryptocurrency is$2.39 trillion. Do you think Bitcoin will surpass Gold some day?

While bitcoin alone might not surpass gold anytime soon, I believe the crypto market as a while might be able to surpass gold in 10-20 years. Gold us. For Bitcoin to surpass gold the price might have to reach over $500 K, which might not happen even in 20 years.

While bitcoin alone might not surpass gold anytime soon, I believe the crypto market as a while might be able to surpass gold in 10-20 years. Gold us. For Bitcoin to surpass gold the price might have to reach over $500 K, which might not happen even in 20 years.
By the time that happens the fiat currency will be three times devalued and maybe that 500k will be only 100k today in purchase power terms, on the other hand, gold will continue to grow by then too, I don't think that a digital asset in the short term can surpass gold, the historical money of humanity in the short term, and I point out that I am a faithful defender of Bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin LN 2 will become number one asset as many sites starts paying in bitcoin but in the network of 2nd layer that doesn't have any transaction fee compared to bitcoin or some satoshis to the maintenance and generates invoice for deposit or withdrawal that you need a wallet like muun wallet or phantom wallet for having it working.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is only second to real estate as an investment asset. Even gold that is slowly appreciating can't match bitcoin in fast rise of value.

718Threads
6,128Messages
61Members
KeraLatest member